I’d love to hear from you…
- if you think it would be interesting to work together on a project.
- If you want me as a speaker on a topic you feel I can contribute.
- From time to time I can make room to do some freelance work. If you think you have a limited project that would fit let me know.
- If you have a job offer, it has to be big or something I would want to do after finishing my PhD. Please don’t waste my time with recruting e-mails that want me to do Java development in a big company.
Please, if you do so…
I would kindly ask you to follow some ground rules. I am always interested in new things, contacts and opportunities but I’m still very mindful with the time I have. Regarding messages this means limiting unnecessary communication. That’s why I won’t answer to
- unpersonal chain e-mails,
- e-mails without a subject,
- e-mails from complete strangers without proper introduction,
- or e-mails without greeting.
The rules also apply to twitter direct messages.